Intensive French courses in Lausanne, Montreux & Geneva
Whether your reason for studying French is work related or personal, our goal is to ensure that our students progress in the most efficient way.
We’ve designed our program to ensure that all areas of language study are met in order to make learners more independent and confident when speaking French.
Classes are small, dynamic, fun and focused on practice. From the first day, you are immersed in the French language and you'll quickly feel comfortable with listening, conversation, pronunciation, and common expressions.
Find below the course program and the next starting dates :
Dates and fees for French courses in Lausanne, Geneva & Montreux
12-week intensive French courses
Monday to Friday - Mornings from 9am to 12:30pm
- September 22 to December 11, 2020
- January 11 to March 10, 2021
Course fees for 12-week program: CHF 4,260.- (355 p/week)
Enrolment available until 2 weeks before the start of the program.
No classes on Swiss public holidays - they are not reimbursed. (April 10, 13 ; May 21 ; June 1)
For more information about the registration and payment conditions, please click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intensive French program
- Small classes of 4-8 students
- 20 lessons per week Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 12.00 noon
- You're welcome to join free conversation classes later in the day (when available)
- Online training can be an extra added experience to accelerate the speed at which you learn
- Training for the world-renown DELF B2 diploma (taking the test is optional)
- Varied Excursions
Spend your mornings studying French and developing your speaking skills through conversation workshops, discussing themes related to cinema, music, culture, and current events.
The Intensive French program is offered in the beautiful landscapes of French-speaking Lausanne, Montreux and Geneva.
All of them are situated on the shores of Lake Leman and offer various fun and educational experiences. Conveniently, all Swiss French School centers are located in the heart of the city, at or near the main train station.
Why Swiss French School?
For almost 10 years now, Swiss French School has helped students all over the world master the French language in the fastest possible way.
Our dynamic and proven method includes:
- A national certification (called Eduqua) assures there is consistency in the way you learn, regardless of which city you decide to study at.
- Your teachers are qualified, mother-tongue teachers.
- Small classes ( 4 to 8). This allows you to have maximum speaking time possible.
- Modern and interactive learning tools. You'll be working with the most up-to-date materials.
- Social activities: Come and join in on everything that the school has to offer you. Even outside of your usual class times. Extra practice, meet other students who follow the different courses here and socialise a way that we hope will lead to long-lasting friendships.
- Unique and modern learning centers, always situated as close as possible to the city's railway station.
Discover the joy of learning French and the Swiss culture in a school made for you!