About our courses
We offer various language course types so that you can find the one that best suits your specific requirements. In order to guarantee the best teaching quality, our group classes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants. Please find below details on the courses available during your Swiss French School language study experience.
Amongst our Intensive courses we guarantee that you will find a course that is a perfect fit for you goals and needs. The Swiss French School’s offers you the two paths to success. The Flexible Intensive method is just the right choice if you need more freedom or you can select the Traditional Intensive course if you like to study in small groups and experience the Swiss culture through our “French in the City” programmes.
French in the City
The optimal choice if you want to improve your general linguistic communication skills, learn and experience Swiss culture and still have free time. Classes usually take place in the morning, so that you can make the most of your time off in the afternoon and take part in the organised activities. Exercising your new language skills, the Swiss way!
January 7th, 2019, April 1st, 2019, June 24th, 2019, September 16th, 2019
To view a sample weekly schedule, please contact email@example.com.
- You will have 4 lessons of 50 minutes each, every morning from Monday to Thursday.
French in the city:
- Real-life situations allow for a more authentic language experience, that is why you will have excursions and social activities every Friday.
- The class size is of maximum 8 students (unique in Switzerland), allowing the teacher to give you the attention you deserve!
- Levels from beginner (A1) to advanced (B2).
- Duration from 2 to 48 Weeks.
- 20 lessons per week (16 lessons in-class & 4 lessons "French in the City" in mini-groups of max 8 people).
Our Flexible Intensive model helps you to learn new concepts whenever you can and immediately practice those concepts in interactive activities. Then you consolidate it by applying them in real teacher-led conversation classes and lessons (class size is max. 5 students). Then at last the teacher confirms your achievements before you are moving onto higher levels and more complex concepts. This method is based on the approach of ongoing encouragement, motivation and guidance that you need to leap forward in a quick pace.
We deliver a flexible course curriculum in live & online formats so you can do the learning part of your studies at your own speed, in your own time, outside the classroom. Then you can interact with your teacher in small classes and practice what you learnt in live conversations and practical tasks.
- Every Monday all year round.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 simple advantages for you:
- You can make the most of your limited personal time because it lets you speed through the topics you are more comfortable with and leaves more time for the ones that need more focus.
- We ensure personalised attention through our expert teachers which saves you time by always heading in the right direction. Our teachers will spend their time correcting specific mistakes rather than teaching generically out of a textbook.
- We realise that you are unique, therefore we don’t force you to learn the same way as your peers but using flexible learning styles, so you learn new concepts using the tools that work best for you.
- Levels from beginner (A1) to advanced (B2)
- Duration from 2 to 24 Weeks
- 15 lessons per week (6 lessons in-class in mini-groups of max. 5 people & 9 lessons on Interactive Multimedia Platform)
Maximum individual attention tailor-made to you
Tailor-made to meet your individual objectives. With your private teacher, you will work specifically on the skills you wish to develop and progress according to your needs, at your own pace. Specific topics that can be covered includes culture, business, finance and healthcare, preparing you for situations you may encounter in your field of activity.
This is the most flexible and personal course available, and the ultimate course for making maximum progress during a short period of time.
- Levels from beginner (A1) to advanced (C2)
- Tailor-made duration
- Intensity according to set objectives
Before & after virtual learning
We are the only Swiss language school to offer you the advantage to prepare for your language experience already and boost your confidence before your arrival and to retain and further develop all the skills that you have worked so hard for after your stay in Switzerland.
Be ahead of the game and enjoy the benefits of our Swiss Distance Learning method.
Groups & schools
Enjoy language learning with your school mates, family or friends. Should you be the family of 4 people or a high school excursion of 40 students, we can assist you to organise your trip to Switzerland. You will have a dedicated “Swiss Host” who will be you experienced language and cultural advisor to design the best academic and cultural programmes together with you.
Companies & executives
Tailor-made company & career specific language solutions. Private or small-group language courses abroad for the busy executive, entirely customized to your industry or career. Our highly intensive private French course for executives provides you with your own personal language teacher whose sole mission is to help you reach your learning goals. During their stay the school and the Swiss cities offer the students will have plenty of opportunities to practice their new skills outside of the classroom.
Intensity and duration based on your needs. The Young Learners programmes is aimed to help our students between the age of 7-16 to become better French speakers in an environment where lessons are fun, interactive and designed to be the most effective even in a short period of time.
For more information please contact us or read more here.